Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Blood of Christ: Cup of Salvation

Lord, God, in Jesus Christ
you shared with us the eternal Word!
He took up his cross for our salvation
and invited us to take up the cross
and follow him.
He shared the cup of his Precious Blood
with his disciples and shares it with us
each time we gather for Eucharist.
Help us to share in his mission, 
to proclaim the Good News of our salvation
to the world.
Help us to share in his life
as we live out our faith each day.
Give us his Spirit now and always.
We ask this in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A prayer I would like to pray with my pre-confirmation children,as at the moment I am sharing with them the importance of responding to the Lord's Calling on our lives. As a teacher too, this is meaningful prayer to me coming as Gift to me Z